Wednesday, April 8, 2009
05:30 PM - 06:30 PM
The ER/Studio Special Interest Group (ER SIG) provides an opportunity to learn new tips and techniques, and to get inspired by seeing how others are using the rich features of ER/Studio.
Who should attend the ER/Studio Special Interest Group? Come if you …
• … want to see demonstrations of ER/Studio in action
• … want to learn new techniques you can apply immediately!
• … want to meet other ER/Studio users.
• … want to understand why ER/Studio users are so passionate about the product
• … want to hear about future features directly from the Embarcadero ER/Studio Product Manager
• … want to voice your ideas and suggestions on how to improve the product.
• … wonder what “DMaaS” is and what it has to do with ER/Studio. If you answered “Yes” to any of these, then you don’t want to miss out on this dynamic hour of best practices using ER/Studio!
Bruce Baum is the Global Data Architect for Siemens Energy in Orlando, Florida. He is responsible for the strategic vision and implementation of data management practices. Mr. Baum frequently shares his experiences on various data management topics with other Siemens operating companies worldwide. He has nearly 30 years experience consulting, designing and delivering application solutions to businesses in the health care, banking, telecommunications and manufacturing industries. Bruce has also served as President of the DAMA Florida chapter. He is an avid runner and has completed seven marathons … and counting.